Growth hormone use brings visible and tangible results, increasing energy, slowing down the aging process, improving skin and hair condition, and even improving eyesight.
Within only several days of HGH therapy energy, vitality, and productivity will start increasing, and the result will continue building up in the course of treatment. During the first few weeks of HGH treatment, you can expect better and healthier sleep. The second month will demonstrate rejuvenating results for your skin, and by the third month improvements in the condition of your hair become noticeable. Increasing muscle mass takes 2-3 months for the visible results to kick in.
◦ Lean muscle gains. HGH for sale would be a perfect choice for person who prefer quality to quantity and do not want to gain extra fat bulking.
◦ Fat loss. Growth hormone induce retrieving of fat in form of free fatty acids from fat folders. Also, it accelerates metabolism. Fat loss is noticeable especially in belly area.
◦ Simultaneous muscle growth and fat loss. Each and every bodybuilder dreams of gaining muscle and losing fat at the same period of time. HGH makes it real by mechanism of using fat (free fatty acids) as a primary source of energy.
◦ Division of muscle cells. This effect is called hyperplasia of skeletal muscle cells. After muscle cell is big enough growth hormone induces its division on 2 smaller cells thus increasing genetic muscle growth limit.
◦ Permanent results. Unlike steroids, HGH gives permanent results. You will not lose 50 % of achievements after end of a cycle.
◦ Improvement in cartilage. Accelerates collagen and elastin synthesis, thus, healing joints and ligaments and preventing sport injuries.
◦ Improvement of skin. As well as cartilage skin consists of collagen and elastin and effect of HGH on skin is very significant from the first weeks.
◦ Mild side effects. Growth hormone is considered as safe sport drug because it does not causes strong side effects as steroids do. Common adverse effects are fluid retention, carpal tunnel syndrome and injection site reactions.